I was supposed to in charge of the blind folded game with Chong Yee and Joel. It shouldn't be much problem but only, i realised that.. both of us do not know how to contact with Joel. He left no number for us. =.=
I was attached to yvonne and jasper's group to be their assistance. Well, should i say this good or bad? HAHA. I'm looking forward to ANE camp because of the activity but also, i don't really like that day. From 8am to 6pm, i had no long break. I guess i'll be dead beat on that day. I'm contridicting myself. Slap to wake me. Next week, it's going to be those a hectic period for me. Gotta work hard and study hard.
Von, sp and me had our dinner cum supper. Out of the blue, we became moody and started pouring woes out again.
I feel that i lost many things. The people i used to have around me.. it seemed like we are drifting? We are only concern with our own things and problems.. it appeared like we are moving away slowly and we did not show much concern to it. Is this natura? I can't help but to feel this way...
Don't mind about me.. it's just my random thoughts ____. Leave me alone......... i'll be alright soon.
My self recovering skill is improving... don't underestimated me. =)))

I drew this wormy during IT lesson. I shall share this with all the saddies as it will spread the smiles to them. Cheery~
Because........... it is drawn by me. LOLS. Originality of xinyi's wormy. XD
Just now, i returned hoem and saw dad made me a blueberry chilled drink. Whoo~ it warms me up.
I'm brighten by it. *smiles* XD
THANKS DADDY!
Yours
[ @ 1:27:00 AM | 0 comments ]