I will make it to class no matter what, because today's lecture is EC. I love that module. Peggy's lecture always keep me awake too. Her topic is quite light and i won't feel my shag-ness until her lesson is over. It teaches me many things.
Never and always is not a good word. It evokes the meaning of accusation. Everybody has their down and ups. I talked to you when i'm down. What i need is a listening ear and enlightment. Listening is much more than simply hearing and i give weight to your words.
The omission, additions and distortion of words are so important to me. Truth may hurt and i'm afraid. But i will always remember one thing. I have truely darlings around me. XD
Listen to me, what did you hear? The screaming i had inside is suffocating me. I am not that PG that ham said. It seems like i'm attracted to him but i don't wanna admit. Why?
Because i dare not accept something that i fear losing.. especially.....
Why do parents nag at us? Think think and THINK!
........................................................................................
.............................................................................
....................................................................
..........................................................
................................................
....................................
.........................
..............
....
It is all because of their care and concern. Sometimes, factual information may not be the true message that one is bringing across. But rather, the emotional aspect that should not be overlook.
Alright, my last sentence for today,
What you heard might not be the truth, what lies beneath is the genuine share of love..
AMAZING?
Think over what i say if it make sense to you. Heh heh.. Yours
[ @ 10:15:00 PM | 0 comments ]