The importance of listening.. how is it important? When one doesn't listen to me, it will show that i'm not important. I am not important to get the attention. Do you feel this way? Well, it should be the case. I listen alot.
My darlings or confidants.. we really chat and listen to each other woes. The moody stuff that bother us.. we confide in each other. Don't worry my dears, I will always there for you. Be it a listener or even a shoulder to cry on..
53% was spent on listening. Wow, cool figure right? I feel that listening to one is a necessity. Sometimes, if you are attentive enough, you will discover little message that one is trying to bring across. If only you are willing to listen..
When one really feel down, what they need is only a listening ear. Someone who will be there to listen to their problem, to grouch about their frustration they had inside them. After it, one will feel alright and appreciate.
"A meaningful listening pulls two together."
This keep reflecting in my mind and the concluding sentence is..............
"The first duty of love is to listen."
Am i right? XD Yours
[ @ 12:10:00 AM | 0 comments ]