Sometimes, it is important to stand by one when one is down. Be it physically or mentally, it does help. Every little things that one say will affect the party.
I said that because i care, i don't say it out to anybody. You are important to me. Don't say that you are nothing. At least, you mean something to me. (= Don't worry, i don't make empty promise. I mean what i say. XD
I won't forget what you have said just now. Your promise to me.. and with your weird conditions that is attached on. No worry, i will call you in the late wee hours or when i'm out of Singapore. XD
I don't go for one's look. As long as i enjoy one's accompany, be it who, i will appreciate it. I don't condemn one and so, please don't condemn yourself. I'm not the one that go for looks only la. You malign me! *roars*
AND your last condition.. Wah lao eh.. so ngeow ah! Want to claim cab fare from me. I bite you lah! Should i choose the right timing to emo so there is still public transport rather than cab? Heh heh..
But, what you say is really sweet. Hahahaha. I'll stand by you always. *ppromisesS*
Remember this drawing i drew for you? Hee.. my bless charm for you~
I will write down your promise to me ah.. don't you dare to back out. I will burn you if you do.
Oh ya, i did a test which von told me to. Here is the results..
The Keys to Your Heart
- You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
- In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
- You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
- You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
- Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
- Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
- You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
- In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
WOW.. it's true!
Yours
[ @ 8:18:00 PM | 0 comments ]