Well, i thought i'm the first. But no. PHEW~
I didn't prepare this presentation at all. It was all think-on-the-spot thing. Those points i had earlier on in my mind had all gone BLANK.
B L A N K !
And i stoned and started crapping. I'm trembling on the spot. I guess i covered it up slightly? But one thing to bring up is.. YAYS! I think there's a slight improvement than i did in year one. Something that can slowly bring my confidence up? Hoho..
I got that accessory.
Why?
I decided to keep it as a memory for this day. There's a particular reason to buy that particular thing.
Because the message behind is for that particular person?
*ROARS* There i go again.. chanting crap. That sentence you said kept floating in my mind. Though it makes me tear over it, at least i saw that coming from you, even for a minute. It will store in my mind for long.
It's not gonna to be forever but i can say,
YES, long.... things will not be easily erased are something that is important. It is crucial. I saw it, i teared in joy. On another side, i was thinking what makes you said that.
But well,
It's not gonna be important now. You came up with a decision and i will accept that.
AND something to note, i always see people writing "i hate you." What is the meaning of hate? Hate is too strong a word to be used. When one says i hate you to another, don't he/she thinks that he/she has hurt someone too?
It's really such a strong word..
If there is no hatred, there will be no love. Yours
[ @ 12:30:00 AM | 0 comments ]