Phew~ and my day started off with..
STONING~
In agnes science lecture, i stoned.
Off to break, i'm slightly awake.
Back to DPIP, i resumed my stoning status again.
Finally lecture had finish, my soul was slowly moving back and suddenly, the alarm rang. YAYS!! It's the fire drill. I'm waiting for it because this is the only time i can skip boring long lecture. Even a few minutes i also happy. Just nice, i mentioned it and it rang. I can move my butt out from the seat. I was fidgetting non stop and i guess i disturbed sweetie. XD
Von saw me outside class and we went down together. Whoo~ we are moving in snail-paced. At that speed, we would have already died in that "fire". We assembled at the carpark outside our 9 floor building and gosh, it's so damn exaggerating. They called up the fire bridage and the fire fighters still act some stunts.
LOLS. What's that for man? It's so smelly too.
And this exercise make us feel like.. we are the monkey of the day. But never mind, i like it. At least my soul floated back.
Finally someone confessed. Whoo~ i'm waiting for your good news girl. And see.. flings coming in. Wahahaha.. all thanks to my fling sms. I shall be your only fairy godmama. Wahahahaha..
Tomorrow will i be dead? Or am i going to live through it? Well, it's all depends on her. She's fatal. She kills. She is the deciding factor which destinated me to heaven or hell. I'm scared. I'm tramatized. I hate it. Stay away from me. I don't wish to break down again.
I looked at what you drew.. actually i feel nice about it except that share of loneliness i sense in it. =))) Thanks for being there for me just now. *hugs* My mr. gong gong. XD
No more tearing and live through it. Something that doesn't kills will only make me stronger. Isn't it the case?
I'm enlightened. =))) Yours
[ @ 1:18:00 AM | 0 comments ]