The bluey and whitey glittery signo pens. WOOTS!! I simply love writing. Writing at my own pace with a smooth inky pen. I can keep write for a long long time. Just keep going.. just keep going, just keep going~
And so, my everyday book contains my memo and emo. Hee.. feel free to drop a message in my book. XD who knows, one day, you might be shocked to see your little notes here. Hee.. my weird feeling for a special one and my heart-filled sweetness to my darlings. XD
I'm such an IT idiot. I did 4 times on the SAME work SAME programme and SAME procedures. Wah lao!!! That worksheet was given to guide us step by step already and yet, i can't even follow a dummy paper. What does this means! I'm a dummy right? -_____-"
Thanks goodness!! Von helped me. And we went for a little shop after this. COOL~ relationships between humans are real strange things. To think we didn't really talk much and after an incident, we are pulled closer. All thanks to Mr. gong gong ah. X))
I got my new accessories finally. This time i'm real bankrupt. I didn't know that the amount i got inside was withdrawn. LOLS. I guess it scares that Watts in sales assistant.. to think i still tell her that it's her mistake. WAHAHAHAHA. Von kept laughing non stop when i said that. Heh.. Remember to wear our one sided reddy okays?
Please trust me la.. i won't con you. I got heart right.. if not see my face ah. Do i look like those that will con you? You dare say yes, TRY TRY.. i do smack people. Just remember this. Hoho.
Oh ya.. girlfriends~ please take good care of yourselves. Don't fall sick easily again.
AH XUE and TIFFY get well soon~ X)))
Suki suki!!! Whee~
Right now, i'm watching that scary ghost story and something keep coming into my mind. I can't seemed to shake it away. *pissedd*
Just a moment ago, someone said something sweet.
"I started to miss you.
Do you miss me?"
Wah lao.. i was smirking till now. XDD Yours
[ @ 9:58:00 PM | 0 comments ]