I had a fruitful lecture in Sukuna's lesson again. Did not doze off and participate actively during the sessions. Whoo~ though i only had 4 hours of sleep yesterday. Well, she told us about marriage and showed us a video on down syndroms kids.
It's reality clip that shows about how he interacted with his peers. It really touches my heart when he said sorry and kissed his friend's cheek. A child can be disabled; but that does not stop him from learning. Being loved and appreciated will fill those unfortunate up. =D
Let me ask you one question..
If one day you found out that the foetus you had has down syndroms, will you abort it or rather, give birth to it?
Mmm.. yan joined astro today! Yays.. let's entertain ourselves together with those astrotees~ A noisy and high astro sessions today. First time i was not close to wen in astro.. she went to sq's house after school and so, i went to club house. Hee.. i had a blur session with von and shuling they all. We are so high~
I decided to go Cold Storage to get my chocolates bars. One is for my moody friend and one is for myself. Chocolates are sweet and it will cheer one up. Right? I got your address and i shall bring it to you soon, friend. In the meanwhile, don't fall into depression okays?
Wait for me to help you through.. i will be glad to help if only, my presence is appreciated.
I had to admit that i can't help thinking about other things today. I am so distracted. My soul wasn't here. I think i'm sick. Could it be a sign of emptyness i feel? I lost faith in relationships. I can't feel assurance. I don't want those emotions.. the feeling of feeling bitter. I can't think. I can't think! It is impossible. Nothing will happen. I am only a friend to him and he is only a friend to me.
I got home and most of the time, i only saw my family sleeping. Not much talking opportunity nowadays. I began to feel lonely.. i'm useless eh? Only a month and i cannot stand it. LOLS.
YAR!! This must be the case. Don't confuse me. I am only showering concern to my closer friend. I'm enjoying the platonic friendship we are having right now so please don't ruin it okays? If not i will definitely give myself a slap. Maybe one is not enough to wake me, make it two then.
XINYI, stay cool. Don't fall into the trap for hearts of affairs. It is excruciating. Remember this!
I hoped what i going through right now is a fling.. at least i won't care a hoot about it. LOLS. Tomorrow i shall go and explore my evening excursion after newspaper collection.
Right now, what i need best is to get a good sleep and stop thinking about someone.. Yours
[ @ 12:00:00 AM | 0 comments ]