Wen is so nice to offer me the bread in the early morning. ^_____^ Well, i did not make it on time. As usual, people had to wait for me this late queen and i feel real bad. The whole astro was waiting.. Sorry guys.
Von called me thrice and was crazily hurrying me. LOLS. She thought i will be early
But i failed.
And my day started off without any breakfast.. Except for a cup of milo to keep myself alive for the entire morning. I was placed in a group with SQ, wen, chongyee and dini. Basically, i didn't do much except guarding the stuff at the lobby.
My whole morning was mostly sitting on the unwanted magazines and taking in those foul smell that is coming out from the rubbish chute. Yikes~ I seemed to be karang guni's daughter and so, what i got mostly are weird glarings from the residents. o.O
All the waitings make me tired. However, it was them who keep me awake. Von, sp, jw, sq, wen, eve and so on.. Junwei send me something cute that entertained me for the whole day. The xiao bai's tone. I shall change it to my ringtone. Hee..
After that, we had a chill session at Jurong Point. Sp and von filled my day with hot gossips and we were bitching non stop. LOLS. I guess we won't stop if i didn't ask for a toilet break. Hee.. our past and present memories were all dig out and shared among us. Now then i realise that.. we have quite happening lives. XD
And we went somewhere.. which i regretted. I shouldn't have reveal where i was going. I'm feeling remorseful. I did something von wrong. I made her emo and sad. I'm sorry. I should have think before acting. I didn't know it will affect you so much again. I didn't mean it. =((
We had a little walk back interchange and so.. our conversation continues all the way to Lot one. Jie was waiting for me for quite some time. Just because of him, i kept her waiting. Sorry to jie too. Wah lao.. it seemed like i kept apologising to people these few days. What's on earth is happening?! O_O
We dined in Suki and i was complaining about the freshness of the sushi. I don't want those from conveyer belt.. I want those that are freshly made. Sushi are meant to be like that right? *grumble* SP is so cute.. i told her that it's better not to eat the cherry because it won't digest and she really don't dare to eat it. I scared one victim again. =X
My day was filled with von's and ping's emotions. Laughter was the main, not to say some tears that sp and me had shed. LOLS.
Tml shall be a nice shopping day with ping. I'm out for a mission and let me look forward to it. I pushed back my work and was feeling bad to my lady boss. Right now, I'm so badly distracted by my wandering mind.. my planning for LA lesson plan was a total flunk and i see my doom day arriving. It's now 3.15am and i'm still blogging my silly entry.
If i'm late tml.. i shouldn't be shown any mercy. I don't deserve it. My phobias i had always shall turned me to become saddist soon..
I'm getting bored of life.. i need a swing for me to release my unhappiness. Because.. there's simply no one i can turn to suddenly.. i'm lost in my own world. I'm not emo but i feel the loneliness that is surrounding me. It seemed like i've lost many things again. I need an enlightener whom can also, provide me with some sense of security.
I can't bear to lose anything else again. I can't afford to. Everything seemed to be drifting. I'm losing myself soon. What i actually want.. i don't know.
Well, a smiling face can be a facade.................. Yours
[ @ 2:43:00 AM | 0 comments ]