Just now when i was , I nearly got knocked down by a car at my house downstair carpark. He drove so fast and he still dare to horn at me. *glares* To think he still dare to look back at me as if i'm the one in the wrong.
I'm blessed, really. What i can say is, thank you for those sweeties who had been protecting me all these while.
I was watching the show and i kept shouting. "He likes her! He likes her! But why he doesn't want to confess to her!" *faints* LOLS. This is what i called a TV-addict.
"I am following you when i'm down.
You are the one that lead me with your appearance.
Now, it's my turn to walk with you."
He missed me. ^_____^
Actually, you are always on my mind too.
*melts* Yours
[ @ 9:32:00 PM | 0 comments ]