I must say, being a toddler teacher is a tiring job. SUPER tiring job. *salutes* I guess my bones will break and ears go deaf. Crying everyday, every moment, every minute. Yup. It's that scary after all if you don't like children.
As for me, i'm not really used to it. I feel twits of heartaches when they feel insecure and crying. The only thing i can do is, comfort and talk to them. Hugs are kisses i received are the most rewarding. I managed to calm two down and yet, he cried because of me. *heartache*
I should consider if i were to take a baby class. I guess i'll become mad.
Enough.. my black days are back again. On my way back, i saw an incident. Quite a serious one i think. The biker was lying on the road, bleeding profusely. The bike was crashed. I only saw one of the wheels left. Two ambulances went to his rescue. I pray for him to be alright soon.
But what i saw, was stored into my mind for quite... long? I was eating noodles and rickk nudged me. I told him what i saw and my appetite was slightly affected. I stopped eating and i cannot forget what i saw in the afternoon. It looks kinda gore with ketchup all over.
My back was aching just now. It hurts, real hurt. It was so bad that i feel like tearing. But somehow your concern did lessen some of my pain. I don't dare to go for screening. What if i was diagnosed with cancer? Oh gosh.. back pain. And what you said, triggers my emotions and making my back ache more..
+_____+
ASSIGNMENTS!! It's coming down soon. No one bothers and no one cares.
Something sweet to add.. my lady boss bought me a unique accessory. A black baby bear. She knows i like black. That's so sweet of her! *hugS* I can like it more than i should! I got your wishes and also, a Merry Christmas to you. May she give birth safely to her cute healthy baby boy! =D
The only thing to perk me up is my Night at the museum!!
Hee.. i'm so looking forward to it.
Don't disappoint me.
*ureshii*
^___^ Yours
[ @ 12:17:00 AM | 0 comments ]