Disappointment is the word.
It's all because of who. ME me me! I can only blame myself. ROARSSS. Please lah XINYI.. for goodness sake, get rid of your forever late habit. It's irritating man. I super no mood after this. And i wanted to head straight home. Somemore with a bottle of 830ml Meiji milk in my hand. But von stopped me.
And so, she persuaded me to keep her company. This is the time when my madness came back. I wanted to dash to town to catch death note 2. We did. I think i saw my darr. In the first place, i thought i saw a familiar face. 106 came and we boarded. I walked past that guy and Von asked me if i know him because he looked back at me.
I don't know if that's him. Blah~ whatever.
I catch death note 2 finally! OH GOSH! It's a real nice one. It's a show that is worth spending on. No regrets at all. Even i had to take a cab home after this and it costed me $10.25 la! How i wish i can watch it again. It's so thrilling for me. Smart brain smart plan smart ass man! I'm loving it.
Too bad it's the end. There wouldn't be anymore Death Note 3.
But thumbs up to the directors. *CHEERS*
I'm so hooked to nowadays' movies. It's so thrilling. It keeps me awake. It will be heavenly good if there is a movie marathon right now. I will be the first to dash and register for it.
Tomorrow's event of the day will be visiting my dear goaties again.
How about other dates?
Let's leave to fate.
It's time for food.
Dinner at 3.18am.
Insanity drives me through.
Because something is screaming;
right in my heart.
Should i smile or should i cry?
Thinkingofonemakesme ______ weird? Yours
[ @ 2:42:00 AM | 0 comments ]