Yays.. it's the girls birthday. May dreams come true. This year shall fill with more pleasant stuff and bad luck shall go off and out of our life.
Nice bbq i had despite the crazy and long bus rides and walking. It's all because of Kat's invitation. Cheerios~
Just a few moment ago, i was still sitting at Pasir Ris station, fretting about my journey back home. No train, no NR. I stoned and think of a solution until jie called. Yays.. someone will be coming to fetch me back. I don't need to rot at the station. Thanks goodness.
I'm saved from being lost at night. Thanks to ryan and sharon~ ^_____^
This afternoon, i had a random thought again. I want to blog it out long ago, but it's all due to my pea brain which cannot seems to remember things.
"I dare not say i love you because i never experience the meaning of love before."
((= Yours
[ @ 1:38:00 AM | 0 comments ]