Before that, let me thanks the people that send me their love......
* Max, Jie, Vandra, Jas, Char, Von, Sp, Honey, Yanda, Joe, Rick, Jiayin, Robin, Wenbin, Melvin, Enci, Xue, Tiff, Xingzhi, boyfriend, ah neh and strangers **
Wishes and prezzies are accepted with happiness. iloveyouguys~
Secondly, i spent my night with my friends. Quality time again. Yays.
Thirdly, i spent time with family. Nice cozy moments. Yays.
Fourthly, i think of my boyfriend and poof, max appeared. Yays.
COOL~ and i sent my last prezzies to honey and him. Cheers~ Sweet sweet feelings are all over. I'm so fortunate to spend my christmas with my close dars.
All the yays!
Seriously i got this psychic power. I attracted my missing target to appear. LOLS. It happens so many times and i gotta admit it. It's kind of sweet but also, freaky~
I got a last minute task. Gotta do C.D thing.
Tomorrow shall be a day of joy and happiness..
Cheerios!!
^_____^
*assignmenting*
Happy happy~
tomorrowismyday.. =DD
Yours
[ @ 12:30:00 AM | 0 comments ]