And we sidetracked alot. Me and amanda keep talking about our funny funny things that happened in our life. Stalker. I didn't know that we can talk so much. Until today.. Hoho. I realized and listened to many things. And i came out with a conclusion.
Most all are unhappy about that.
SO, i'm not the only one. Of course, we gossiped and laughed at alot of things. Well, bitching around is nothing new to us girls. Our likings, sacarsms and agreements. Charlane is there with us too. What a odd group.
But indeed, we are enjoying ourselves despite the heavy assignment and that light brainstorming. We finished it, except the final type out which lies on manda's hand. It's a tough job but we have faith in her. No doubt, we will help her too. It's nice to have trustworthy working partners.
I had amanda's cookie. It taste nice but only, it's a little soft. Baking is girl's favourite. Hee.. so do i.
Our clubbing with the girls! I shall remember it. =D
And tomorrow, von will be Miss Santa with me.
Yays. I can see my girls again. ^_____^
He poofed off to camp today.
But today's disturbance call
is enough to satisfy me.
Misu misu~
Ni.
Ichi.
*awaiting* Yours
[ @ 2:19:00 AM | 0 comments ]