AND the most important.. where has he gone to? Mia-ed to where? Everyone is leaving me during thursday. Leaving me for other things.. Why must all be on the coming thursday? It's those people whom i will miss dearly. LOLS. I sounded silly. It's not the end of the world. But i realized i'm holding on to them very dearly.
Even an acquaintance which happened to my senior, he is leaving for vietnam on thursday. My him, is also leaving for camp on thursday. SP is leaving for chalet on thursday. Von is not back. Much less the rest of my darlings who are attached. I had assignments discussion to do. Let me devote all my attention to it. Do a good job and divert my missing to all.
I was feeling so light and happy today. I had a nice day. It's raining throughout the day, but my mind was constantly filled with one. I appeared a little distracted because he was always on my mind. Oh gosh. He poisoned my mind. A fatal one which makes me miss him almost every moment.
Jie said it seemed that the trend is coming. Maybe? I don't see many in my case as most of my friends are attached. Relationships are something that are build over the time. Trust and belief that they hold are keys to the bonding.
Time is not a factor. Just like how you make me trust you. Understanding can be further discovered. A concern that is shown, results in the cause of the newborn love. Love in friendship? That's the most possible. =Pp
When she feels dejected towards love, there are always many that enter her life. He managed to enlighten her. During her fall, he picks her up with the shower in friendship. She once saw light of guidance. A shine that peeks through, break the darkness and crack the silence.
Her life used to be bleak and stale. But the appearance of him creates wonder. Of all, he is the only that makes her eyes sparkle at the moment. The one that make her fear diminished and insecurity is slowly recovered. Life was no longer, a patch of darkness.
There is sign of radiance. Pictures of laughter. Movement of liking. He made her once, believe in love again.
To her unknown, she falls for him. Even he might reject her in the end, they promised to be the good friends which they vow before. That is to stay by each other with the condition which he had stated once. She does not need to show it to the world that how much he meant, but rather, to him will be enough. He is being cherished.
And the she is.............me, yours sincerely. ((=
I shall stop if not many will feel nauseous.
My heartfelt words. I wrote this because it's raining and i feel good.
A nice weather to be truthful to my bloggie.
Absence makes one's heart grew fonder.
((= imissyou. Yours
[ @ 2:30:00 AM | 0 comments ]