No one can save me. I'm gone. I must do well for my mini speech else, i shall die horribly.
Enough of sulking, i was dozing off in agnes class. Her whole class was filled with presentations. Though our classmates did a good job, i simply couldn't keep myself awake throughout. The sleeping bug approached me soon and bring me to lala land.
And during DPIP, i was very tired again. And so, i ended up whispering to sweetie. She was so interested in my story and i made her think. LOLS. Is that a good thing? She scolded me for being dumb to myself.
Now, i trapped myself in a dilemma. I was unsure of his answer. But what he said yesterday is really something nice for me. I guess it will keep me happy for days.
I'm HAPPY because i had passion fruit ice blended again. It tastes just like love..
Sour yet sweet. I'm loving it..
In the class, i drew something.
.jpg)
Merry Christmas in advance, people~
Suki Suki! *kiss*
^_____^
Yours
[ @ 12:21:00 AM | 0 comments ]