Humans are amazing creatures indeed.
I spent my day decaying. Finally, i gave my christmas gifts the first wrapping. SEVEN of it already killing me. What's more than that? The longest i spent is the gift for him. It's all because of my clumsiness. I counted in the ones i wanted to shower my gift with. I hope i did not miss out any?
Something is not right. Someone is missing. Somehow someone is at somewhere. Somebody here is thinking of someone there. *smack* BOO! Xinyi, you're so lousy. You let him trigger your emotions and affect your day. Gotta be less emotional, girl. Don't be weak. *roars*
My trust has been abused again. I reacted to it of course. Come to think of it, why should i? This is not the first time anyway. Chances should not be given in the first place. It is meant to be abused. I laughed at myself for being a fool. Never mind.. a leopard never changes it's spots. Finally i agree to this saying. Enough of disappointment, it comes to a stop when disappointed can no longer be used anymore. It's so tiring to keep reminding one.
I'm not a hag who nag. I exist because of my love and happiness. Not to put up with those nonsense. Well, i'm no longer angry or irritated because i don't see the need. I will just do what is right. As long as i keep my conscience clear.
I began to hallucinate again. I told sis i smelt fried chicken in my mind. I spelled salmon nigiri on white paper. I looped songs infinite. I started to develop weird ideas. I haven't write my worksheets for tomorrow's lesson when it's already 3.37am. I should get my bum off and get started with it.
Anyway, the song i looped right now, Tonight I Feel Close to You.
Where have you gone to?
Your disappearance for two days seemed to be two months to me. =.=
LOLS. I'm just blabbering.
Just ignore me.
"Misu Otokonoko."
Otomegokoro. =D
*float* Yours
[ @ 1:28:00 AM | 0 comments ]