Oh.. i dreamt about gary. Hee.. and honey. I was going to a very pretty place with honey. On a very long escalator. It looks holy and gary is singing to me. It's a pleasant dream anyway. Nice and theuraptic. Lullaby~
To shower my love on my darlings during the coming christmas, i dug my money and bought the ingredients. To make some COOKIES! Talking about it makes me sad. I did many trials and error. Oh gosh, i did until i was physically and mental-drained. From 5pm to 12am! Therefore i can conclude...
I can never become a pastry chef.
Because i will take ages to make them and my business will fold. =X
And... finally, i managed to make some presentable ones. My gingerbread man failed and i changed it to something sweeter.
I won't post the pictures here... because there should be "surprise" for my receivers. Don't worry, though it doesn't look that presentable BUT still, it is 100% EDIBLE. At least, my family still sitting here, fine and sound. =D
And jie say it taste nice!! DID i hear wrongly? Hee.. two things to improve, cut down in sugar intake and estimation! It's a little too sweet. Maybe too much of my love also uh?
Alright lame. But it does send my love across to them i hope. I'm hygiene throughout my baking process OKAYS!!
Cheerios~ C H R I S T M A S is coming!! Counting down to it - a week!
According to your question just now,
Yup. I do miss you..
^_____^ Yours
[ @ 2:19:00 AM | 0 comments ]