The second scare comes. I was waiting so long for bus 187 and i decided to get my halls candy. I went to the shop, thinking that the bus would not be here so fast, BUT.. i was wrong. It just zoom past and off it went. I missed it! AND.. i did not get my candy because there is no more HALLS left! -_____-
AND.. i was late because of this. I made von wait and nearly melt in the sun. Sorry!
Well, i was forever late. Even if i left my house early, things will just cropped up and in the end, i was late. It's a curse that i will be late or what? I left my house EARLY man. I swear i did.
Okays.. enough of that, i was shopping for DPIP thingy and mum called. She scares me, saying that school wanted to see dad as stated in the warning letter. WAH! I tell you, this caused my mood swing. I was shocked. Never did i think that it will be so fast. My third scare. I did go for my class, just that i forgot to mark my attendance. I gotta correct my attendance with my lecturer on monday. *prays* i MUST remember!!
A warning letter to me and now, to my dad.
Well well well, i got nothing to say. It was so fast. I went for all those lessons and they showed it as absence. Sweetie got it too. CORRECTION please!
After that shock, i became moodless. I was affected by it so badly that to the extent, I feel like rushing home and stare at that letter. I roamed behind von all the while, until something caught my eye.... it was a little mechanism. It produces music when i turn the knob. Awww~ it was sooo sweet!! I chose one which has a spooky midi. I adore it so much. It's my current craze. I shall wind it everyday. =D
.jpg)
My chim chim cherry! ^_____^
It's a BP day. We met many, vincent, richard, sq and logen. LOLS.. suddenly all appeared in BPP. After having my cheeseburger dinner, we sat at my adore place until i started complaining about the drizzle. Von wanted CCK park and as we are waiting for bus, i suggested a place.
Whoo~ and we walked there. It was the first time i walked there with a friend. COOL~ the night was good and we had a nice strolling. We reached. It's a nice place for dating. Hee.. A night in that park. Next time i shall bring sockping there too. ((=
I did silly things together with von, climbing this when i'm wearing mini. -_____-.jpg)
and what amaze us is....
this sound recorder!!
It is a hao bu qi yan object. It will go unnoticed until, von turned the knob and scared by it. She listened then we realised there is sound of water splashing. After which, sound will be captured.
We tried and it's amazing! It shall be a vent anger instrument.
*smirks*.. let's go in the night again okays? *hook finger*
He wasn't online............................................ i shall go to sleep then. Dear dream catcher, please trap and ward all the nightmare.
I was surfing for skin and i came across this,
"I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you,
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I didn't know nothing I was stupid, I was foolish
I was lying to myself..
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
When you left
I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby, please
Cause we belong together."
I saw a mirror..
*poOf*
[ @ 12:31:00 AM | 0 comments ]