"If one day i were to migrate, i will go to vienna or rome."
Yar.. this will be in my mind until i don't have the wish to migrate. Living in Singapore is good but having a new environment will be the best? Of course, there are more external factors.
If one day i were to migrate, will I be able to put down all my things here?
If one day i were to migrate, will my friends and darlings miss me here?
If one day i were to migrate, will I become happier?
If one day i were to migrate..
If one day i were to..
If one day..
All the thoughts that came into my mind..
i guess i'm getting mental retardation.
Senile.. Memory are failing.
I regretted over something.
I'm crying over spilt milk.
Scolding myself for not doing well.
Blaming continuously for failing myself.
I don't blame fate.
I only slap myself.
To be a failure,
At times..
I don't wish to give up over little problem.
But it seemed to be continuous.
Why is this so?
I'm not depressed;
but i can hardly see light
that leads me out
from darkness..
Suddenly,
i'm being blinded by darkness.............
Alright, off to crafting.
Someone's present.. ((= Yours
[ @ 11:27:00 PM | 0 comments ]