When everything's a lie, and all we gotta do is look around.
As colors run together into brown
and fall and die
the leaves crack cold
beneath my condensated breath.
Dew runs together into leaves
and then they freeze
as frosted slivers
hanging just below my window ledge.
I wrap a scarf around my neck
and burst into the clear crisp air
that isn't cold enough for winter yet.
A stinging comes into my nose as
I stand along the sidewalk
watching and waiting for autumn's end..
A beautiful skin by ambivalente11. I love the words..
This afternoon, honey and i had another random chat again. She will be flying soon i guess. Air stewardess. This means that i will be seeing her lesser soon. Though it will be a loss, i hope that she will be happy. Go after her dreams and goals.. No matter what decision you made, i will be there for you honey! *claps*
And we talked about relationship again. She said i have been down lately. Is it because of him? It's partially because of him. But he is not the cause to my agony. It's myself. I kept thinking of those unnecessary problems. The apparent reason is there. It's ME! I should slap myself for thinking so much.
Today, mum commented that it is best if students don't fall in love so that the whole attention will be on schoolwork. Calmly, i replied, "This kind of thing comes fast. If only we can control.."
Did i mention that i'm down with flu? I wasted alot of tissues. It seemed that many are affected by the flu bug. He is caught by the flu bug too. People~ drink more water and sleep more. Tomorrow i shall go and try the coke with lemon. Wonder if it works.
Right now, the best remedy is what i heard from you. I got your support and i'm happy. At least i know if i ever fainted in CCK, you will carry me back home. LOLS.
Even if you are kidding, it makes my day too. Tralalala~
I always ponder over this question................ "Does confession comes with attachment?" Think about it and tell me about your answer..
Sometimes i wonder about you.. And wonder if you wonder about me.
Nites all~
*floated*
Yours
[ @ 11:24:00 PM | 0 comments ]