Oh well, never mind. It's nothing new anyway.
And we are very greatful to those warm-hearted residents. A big THANK YOU to them for their generous donations~ *cheers*
And after combing those eight blocks, the three of us went to plaza to have our lunch. KFC!! Yummyyyy~ We gobbled our food like nobody business. After that, i had icecream to sastify my craving. Finally, we went to CCK park to feed the mosquitoes and admiring our cutie lizards.
LOLS. Lizards look nice without tails. Can they be eaten? =X
This surely scares von off. She was complaining that i ate alot. Sockping was affected by me and she got herself a double cheeseburger too. Haha. We had sexual gossips and they were giggling and blushing away. =.=
Due to von's craziness, she refused to go home. And so, i came out with a lousy suggestion. "Let's go to parsamalam. Okays?" I was wrong. I hate it. I hope i won't need to step there again. People swamping and brushing past me. Yikes~
We headed back next. Von and i was having this heart-to-heart chat for about an hour plus at my house bus stop. We poured all problems out and chatted about it. I could see what she is thinking. She was stunned and wants me to stop seeing her through. =P
Regarding to that, i will give myself a serious thought about it. What you said makes me feel so touched. Somehow, it caused me to tear..I never know i stand such an important role in your life. I thought you will step back or worst still, withdrawn from me, ignoring me.. all the negative aspects came knocking..
Instead, you chose to give me trust and reassured me again and again. Thanks girl.. I really appreciate that. You know that my current factor is mostly on you. Hence, you portrait yourself to be strong and i know all the things you did is to make me feel better.. or rather, not to increase my guilt. It may be only a facade, but i see your scarred heart.
I hurted you. Don't say no.. i know i do. Sorry is not the best word but it is fully-filled with my apologize that i wanted to convey. Maybe i made you tear more than he does..
I always treasure you as my pal. I seriously do.. ACtions speak louder than words. And because of this, i was facing such a dilemma.
Now what i need to do is to give a serious thought to that question. A real serious consideration to face up to my problem.. or should i say, myself?
And and and.. i wonder how is he right now? He mia-ed since yesterday.............. Yours
[ @ 1:13:00 AM | 0 comments ]