-____-
Von msged me in the early morning during my school journey. She asked me if he is the one i like, suddenly i stunned there. What should i reply her? I pondered long before i replied. Well, i guess it was kinda lame for me to say that. It's only a yes or no question, what's so difficult about it girl?
THE most wonderful for today is.. *drumrolls*
I had lecture at theatre. COOL~ lt has been a real long time since i had lecture at those halls. I miss it and the feeling of year one was found again. Enjoyed. At the end, we did a presentation and i drew the messy little cartoons to guide our autistic children. It looks ugly but many said it was cute. A form of courtesy uh?
And i went BP with sweetie. Whoo~ spending our time snuggling in MOS. We had our girls talk and here comes yan. She joined us and wow, our gossip became hotter. LOLS. I loved it.
Von i will bless you. Your fears and worries shall be gone with the wind. *prays*
I reached home and on my msn. You came and said that you are not alright. And after saying that, you said nvm. HELLO! You made me worried man. Tell me that you are not well and you don't want to tell me the cause of it.. what is the matter? *worries*
I guess i can't sleep tonight. I am so bothered by this matter.. it applies to others as well. Never leave your message unspoken when your words had already aroused my concern.
It worries me. I can't stand it. I feel jittery. Yikes! I started to think of extreme things when you are silent.
Oh no.. i'm going spastic. I deny my feelings towards you? Yours
[ @ 2:34:00 AM | 0 comments ]