Few more hours, it will be the morning to the last day of 2006. I vowed that i'm going to enjoy my last day to the fullest. I don't want my year to end with regrets. NEVER it shall be and i'll embrace my 2007 with happiness and joy. I will and my year shall be a nice one which sail smoothly.
My stomach is not well. I don't feel good. There's puking sensation. I just realised that i'm weak. Giddyness is my friend. If one day any see me turing white, please lend me a hand. Else, i might collaspe to the ground the very next minute.
Oh.. i'm all ready to accept my coming moment. I will stay strong and happy despite all problems. I will take up any challenges bravely. Even if i'm alone, i will be able to do it. I know i can. Xinyi is strong. =DD
If things are meant to be, it will come no matter what. I already did what i can. Now i can only leave things to fate..
I don't wanna fall in love
Till i know the love is true.
Cause i need
You to feel the way i feel
When i give my heart to you.
Tilligivemyhearttoyou..........
Happy 2007 people!!
Love ya always~
Let me add on something..
A long laughter of
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. XD Yours
[ @ 4:17:00 AM | 0 comments ]