A sense of satisfaction. =D
However, some asked me to choose them but i had enough. I received many disappointed faces. It's kinda sad to see that and so, i promised them to choose them for the next lesson. Mmm.. xinyi! You must remember your promise to them okays?
After FP, i had lunch with sweetie and darling. We had our unusual sexual talk and gossips in KFC. HEY.. *stops* KARMA karma. Stop it okays? Karma do exists. Remember please XINYI.. Anyway, it's other people life. Let them be.. Girls are getting more liberal nowadays.
I went to visit the goats with deb, zhige and shine. Whoo~ deb's children said that the goat farm stinks. On my bus journey, i still laugh at it but when i reached, i had no choice but to agree with it. It stinks. You can smell it from a distance away. It's so pungent! >.<
We only get to visit the male goaties. I used to think that goats are small and cute. After this visit, my mindset has changed. It is big and kinda scary. I kept shunning the goaties' heads and i saw them pee. Goats look funny. Maybe because i always link it to the picture i had in mind with a sheep. This is the first time i saw it a goat. Nono, to be exact, a number of goats. I'm useless. Even a goat scares me.. =.=
Goat milk are to be consumed within an hour. Hence, no goat milk to be bought home for me. Sad to disappoint you jie. Sorry, I broke my promise to bring you back a bottle of milk. =( How can i leave out pictures of the goats.. Enjoy~
.jpg)
Our journey to CCK goat farm!
.jpg)
Welcome. A male goat.
.jpg)
He's eating the hay. What a small head. ((=
.jpg)
A silly looking face of the goat. But i like it~
Oh ya! The best of my whole morning is............
I got a kiss from my dears. Rene. And followed by a "i love you". Qian xin.
Aww~ What else more can i ask for?
Shall update more tonight. If i had something sweet from him.. LOLS.
imissyouwhenyouarenotaround...........................
Yours
[ @ 5:27:00 PM | 0 comments ]