A SINCERE MESSAGE TO MY GF..
Dear whoever,
i know these few days have been really hard on you, for all the shortcomings that had been happening. Happiness is short-lived, but i never expect it to end for you so soon. I have so much to say to you, but somehow, i can't tell you face to face because i might just end up crying in front on your face. I am sorry Mr. L didnt make my wish come true, i am sorry he failed to bless you. I am sorry that I am one of the many that made you pinned on high hopes. I am sorry i am sorry. I have failed to fulfil what a best friend should, because i failed to cheer you up, or be with you 24/7. However, i believe you are strong enough to pick yourself up, for you are stronger than me. Believe in me, believe in blessing in disguise. Take care, my girl. If i can, i will plant a sun in your horizon, so that your world will never be dark.
ineverknowhowmuchlovecando
tillthedayheblewyou.
Yours Truly ("v") hEaRtx ("v") told you a secret at 12:29 AM .
This is a dedicated note by bestii. You made me tear soon.. =~D
Am i really capable of psychodelly myself? I kept looking back at the history. I want to clear it but some trash are gems to me. I dreamt of one. I see one. I long for one.
Someone that's nice.
Someone that's sweet.
Someone that's good.
Someone to close.
Somone to smile.
Someone to pissed.
Someone will jealous.
Someone will angry.
Someone will love....
Unconditionally..........................
iheartyou.
Punch me please.
I disappoint my sweetheart and promise. Yours
[ @ 2:09:00 AM | 0 comments ]