And the whole night is like HAPPENING. Sweetie's heels is the best. It broke even before we reached MOS. LOLS. And she ended up walking and dancing bare footed.
Before we went in, one of my friend saw me and tabbed me on my shoulder. Hoho. You dealt me with a big blow. I was laughing with that tearing heart. I wouldn't weep. Because my tears are precious. Haha.
And you kept appearing in my mind. be it consciously or sub consciously.. You msged me to clear the air. I appreciated that and i decided to trust you again. No idea why..
Their first time to a club. Hoho.. i'm the gang of it again. BAD XINYI! Anyways, we had different alcohols but it's always my regular cocktails. It's such a tiny one i must say. Within ten seconds i finished it and i didn't had enough!
Indeed, guys can't resist girls in dance floor. LOLS. When my gf and i were dancing, got two groups approached us. I pulled gf closer and told her to ignore them. I'm just not that friendly after all. I'm HIGH and dancing with my friends and some strangers too? LOLS.
Yesterday was a day of handsomes. Haha. There was this guy who suddenly come and hug me from the back. He wanted to dance together but it's pretty not a nice way of inviting? So i brushed him aside.
WHOO~ sweetie and I were high high into the sky. Laughing and dancing like maddies. Those guys around us FREEZE on the spot. We hooked our hands together and dance with all our might. I guess he was high too. All these while he was holding onto my bag. I thought it went missing. =X
Alright, we went home at five in the morning.
Off to prepare for my date..
Imissyouonceagain. Yours
[ @ 4:14:00 PM | 0 comments ]