But why do things prove me wrong? I'm not saying that i have regrets. But rather, i'm always disappointed with the answer. Finally i found the security to my heart and yet, i was being brushed aside. It was all the good that he thinks for me. Therefore, i should be grateful. I'm not being scarastic here. I spoke from the bottom of my heart.
Whatever, i'm thankful for the night that we had. It's just a day to be remembered.
Now i gotta live with my own will. Nothing will happen to xinyi. I should be able to live with unharm teasing. That's the most difficult part to survive after all. I dread to see the people i know. Too bad, tomorrow school is reopening.
Hahaha. Leave me alone for today. Laugh at me if you want. I can't be bothered also. I only care about myself right now. People please don't flood me with your problems anymore. I afraid i'll kill.
I'm in the struggling mood so all back off. Don't pull me from my agony too. Let me live through it myself. I know i can do it. And finally, i know why there is an increase in the LES population.
The most absurd thing is that, i always did not get rejected BUT things linger. I won't tear anywhere but everywhere. Well, that's girls i supposed?
Idon'twanttofallinlove
tilliknowtheloveistrue.. Yours
[ @ 2:31:00 PM | 0 comments ]