The first incident, in train, i remembered i switched my mobile to silent mode. It rang and i felt puzzled. I switched it to silent again and showed to von. But it rang again. Oh bloody! It scare us. And i tried the third. Phew~ finally it became sane. Maybe i shouldn't put Onemisscall tone. It freaks me out.
Second, at mrt station, i tried to get my way out at the entrance gate. I was wondering why i can't get out until von told me that is not an exit gate. =.=
Being optimistic towards it is what i'm trying right now. I drank different cocktails. My first drink, vodka lime. A nice one. I finished it quite fast. Now now, no more drink. She couldn't finish so i helped myself to it. Woots~ sex on the beach. Cleared. It's time to move on.
I began to laugh and sway when i walked. She grabbed on to me during walking. Haha. For fear to see me falling. She lent me her shoulders too.
THANK YOU GIRL~
And i teared two drops of tears. BOO!! There is this weird man in asylum.
He said that we looked underaged and questioned us these and that. PLEASE la uncle. But you make me feel happy because we look younger. LOLS.
A day of vodka poison. It makes me giddy but i feel high. At least for that moment, i pushed my worries away. I let out my true feeling when i faced it. No more facade, i can laugh and cry as much as i want.
Don't say i changed because i drink. It depends on the mood when one drink. One more thing..
I still haven't drink my vodka ribena.
ROARSSSS~ im intoxicated!!
Imissyou. Yours
[ @ 3:21:00 AM | 0 comments ]