I can't be bothered by weirdos. I see only him. His body and back view. He is holding onto my hand, for fear to leave me in the crowd and pulling me closer every moment so dearly. I really appreciate when you said that, " Don't let other guys touch you when i go to the gents. Okays?"
You are once so sweet again. You brought me back to the dance floor. You are right, with you around, why should i be afraid of? As we are dancing together, i kept looking around. It's not that i'm bored. But feel kinda sensitive that we're being followed. And when we are dancing away, i'm enjoying the moment that we having right now. The sensual touch and feel..
Oh.. happy 2007. My year ended and a new day started with someone close. The first time i was being persuaded home. Many things are the first. I'll keep this day as my memoir unless i got into a serious accident that causes brain damage. But because of you, i'll live carefully because you said you will bring sunshine to my life.
I love you baby. XD Yours
[ @ 4:51:00 AM | 0 comments ]