Over school work. She stressed me with sudden changes. Officially 24 January became 31 January. To 10 and now to 17. I assigned all my timing earlier and now, it got messed up again. She sounded that i'm a last minute worker who dumps all the work till the last.
"You got your whole afternoon to work right?" SO?! Am i supposed to get stressed up because i HAD to adapt to the changes that cropped up last minute. I'm already trying to adapt to the sudden changes and yet, you sounded sarcastic.
Now, i got to get pushed around in a tight schedule and compete with the time. LOLS. Fp~ i paid to learn, paid to get scare, paid to stress myself.
The fear of my life and death was prolonged and shorten to the desire.
LOLS.
Another thing,
Friendship.
I once hurt my closey before. I took the decision to leave her alone. Pushing her into the misery of isolation. It has never been over. I made her life bad. Tramatize by friendship, failed to have trust in others. So i vowed not to did it again. Never to take my stand too easily and resulted in another victim.
Now? It's coming and haunting me. Will things turn better?
Friendships arecheap.
Itbreaksthefaiththatiusedtobuildit slowly.
I need my sun but ___ whereareyou? Yours
[ @ 12:46:00 AM | 0 comments ]