What a bad thing and i started to blabber. Yup, I was locking myself in the darkness. After meeting few bad incidents, i shutted myself from the lights that tried to shine in. You said you will be there for me. Yet, i was not listening. I blabbered on until you can't stand my grouchyness.
I was given a real hard scolding. For being stubborn and emo. All the sensored words came shooting. Those piercing words.. was being ranted on for the whole page. I'm disappointed with myself too.
Wow, i'm stunned. You are the first to give me a dressing down. Amazing. I woke up. I emo no more. Picking myself up and send the old emo girl away.
Now it's the brand new Xinyi. The one who believes that tomorrow will always be a better day with her "sun" shining to guide her. ^_____^
We decided to be close friends. It's a pact. We shall have the amazing friendship which gays and lesbains have, the hardcore friendship. More than friends and perhaps, it can be even better than being lovers.
When she's lost, he will lead her out. When he's emo, she will talk him through. He will always be her enlightener. He shall be the one to comfort her when she cries, and she will be there to support him, chasing his girl. The wonder of friendship shall start from us..
Haha.
Agree?
I managed to get over, 3 days of emo shall come to a stop.
I'll really cherish the friendship we have, my dear.
Iloveyou.. XD Yours
[ @ 3:30:00 AM | 0 comments ]